Hello Library Friends!
How are you using the South Burlington Library while our physical location is closed? Perhaps some of you are
- Reading e-books downloaded from the Green Mountain Library Consortium
- Taking a course through Universal Class or Learning Express
- Fixing your car using the Chilton online library
- Streaming movies on Kanopy
- Scrolling through our Facebook feed
- Cooking something delicious for our (now online) Cookbook Club
- Enjoying Kelly’s fabulous YouTube story times
- Filling out our “viral reading challenge” bingo board for the chance to win a face mask
- Checking out the library’s website, or our new blog
- Reading a book or article in preparation for an online library discussion group
- Sharing poetry in honor of National Poetry Month
In honor of National Library Week, which runs from April 19-26, we are asking you to give us a photo of yourself and your family, reading or doing something at home related to the library.
Please send your photo to email@example.com. We may use your pictures on our website or other social media platforms and may include your first name.
For more information on what the library has to offer you, please visit our website.